Effective Date: Feb 1, 2019
This website (as available at www.loribrownphotography.com or otherwise) and its associated services and content (collectively “Website”) is owned and operated by Lori Brown Photography (“Lori Brown Photography”).
Lori Brown Photography may collect personal, personally identifiable, and non-personal information from end users of the Website, contributing photographers (“Contributors”), and visitors of the Website. Collectively, these groups are referred to as “Users.”
1. Lori Brown Photography may collect the following personal and personally identifiable information from Users:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Mailing address;
- Phone number;
- Account holder and payment information, including, without limitation, credit/debit card or PayPal payment information;
- Any information that you voluntarily upload, post, or submit to Lori Brown Photography, its Website, or similar third party websites or applications; and
- Other required information to utilize the Website or Lori Brown Photography’s services.
2. Lori Brown Photography may also collect the following additional information from users:
- Your business information and website
- Your social media accounts;
- Your IP address;
- Your browser and search engine information;
- Your visitor history;
- Your usage of the Website, including, without limitation, any links or items clicked or pages viewed and statistics;
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons;
- Analytic data from Google Analytics and/or webhost; and
- Any other additional analytic data that you voluntarily submit to the Website or the Software.
3. Lori Brown Photography uses this personal or personally identifiable information in the following ways:
Provide you with the Website and customize the content and/or layout of the Website for individual visitors, communicate with you, identify and fix problems with the Website, update you on changes to the Website, communicate with you concerning your account and to respond to any of your inquiries and/or other requests, to complete a transaction you initiated and to process payment for any transaction, and to update you on Lori Brown Photography’s services offered through the Website and/or the services of third parties, such as Contributors. Specifically, the Website allows for Contributors to connect with end users.
You further authorize the following specific uses:
- enable your use of the Website and their associated services;
- improve algorithms;
- measure service usage;
- develop new features;
- contact and communicate with you, whether through email, telephone, fax, text messages, or messages within the Website;
- customize and/or tailor the Website and your user experience, which may include targeted selection and display of third party advertisements within the Website;
- aggregate certain information that does not include your personal information and disclose it for analysis, demographic profiling and/or targeted advertising;
- advertise products and services of Fearless & Famed;
- provide you with information or services that may be of interest to you;
- transmit and process your information and actions within the Website;
- provide statistical information, and include you in the same, where applicable;
- provide you with technical service and support, including updates;
- provide you with information concerning Lori Brown Photography’s benefits or services;
- store, archive, retrieve, and make copies of your user generated content;
- understand your needs and requests;
- communicate promotions or other offers;
- process payments;
- combine your personal and personally identifiable information with information from other Lori Brown Photography applications and/or services; and
- facilitate your use of the Website and upgrades/replacements to the Website.
4. Lori Brown Photography stores User personal or personally identifiable information in the following manner:
Your information is stored and processed on computers that may be outside of Canada or the United States and, through your use of the Website, you unequivocally consent to the processing and storage of your information internationally and within Canada and the United States. You understand and agree that Lori Brown Photography may continue to store your information after you cease use of the service or disable your account.
Lori Brown Photography uses commercially reasonable and standard technology to help prevent against the unauthorized disclosure of your information. Though we undertake commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, no website, software, or online service is completely safe. Accordingly, you provide all such personal or personally identifiable information at your own risk.
5. Lori Brown Photography may share User personal or personally identifiable information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Where Lori Brown Photography has obtained your consent;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to provide you with the Website, and/or associated services (We may share your personal or personally identifiable information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating the Website, providing the associated services, and conducting our business);
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to share personal or personally identifiable information with Lori Brown Photography’s parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners;
- Where Lori Brown Photography has been purchased by a third party;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to respond to requests by government authorities;
- Where your personal or personally identifiable information is demanded by a court order or subpoena;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, members, users, or owners/shareholders of Lori Brown Photography;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty; and
- Where Lori Brown Photography is otherwise legally obligated to share your personal or personally identifiable information.
You understand and agree that Lori Brown Photography may specifically share some of your information with payment processors, such as PayPal or Stripe, web merchants, online retailers, and other third party service providers in order to complete the services offered through the Website.
6. Purchase or sale of the Website, software, database, associated services, or other assets:
7. You may stop Lori Brown Photography from collecting User personal or personally identifiable information by:
Adjusting your web browser settings, limiting cookies, terminating your account, or by ceasing your use of the Website. Please note that it is possible that some areas of the Website will not function properly when you view them if you adjust your web browser settings to limit cookies. Lori Brown Photography ignores any and all Do Not Track requests and signals.
You may contact Lori Brown Photography with any requests regarding your information, including requests to correct inaccuracies, by writing to us or emailing us at the addresses below. Lori Brown Photography reserves the right to act or not act upon such requests. You may also obtain the data we have pertaining to your personal information or opt-out of receiving certain email communications by writing to Lori Brown Photography or emailing us at the addresses below or by following an Opt-Out link provided in any such communication.
8. When using the Website, you are obligated to:
Inform Lori Brown Photography of any changes to your personal or personally identifiable information, and protect the security of your user account, and your personal or personally identifiable information.
9. California Residents
California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third party companies or individuals that Lori Brown Photography has shared your personal or personally identifiable information within the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of personal or personally identifiable information. disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year and free of charge by contacting Lori Brown Photography at the address below.
10. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy
The Website is not intended for or directed to users under the age of eighteen (18). Lori Brown Photography is in compliance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and does not knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) or other minors. If you are concerned that personal information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by Lori Brown Photography, please contact us immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from Lori Brown Photography’s database.
11. Third party services and third party links
Lori Brown Photography may include or offer third party products or services on the Website and provide third party links to the same. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. Lori Brown Photography has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of such third parties and their websites. We encourage you to read carefully the privacy policies of all such third party websites. We seek to protect the integrity of the Website and therefore welcome any feedback about any such third party websites.
12. Contact and Notices